Makita 122814-8 BUB142 & BUB182 DUST BAG
Price: $29.00($26.36 ex GST)
- Makita 122814-8 BUB142 & BUB182 DUST BAG
- The Makita 122814-8 is a Dust Bag for BUB182Z. The Makita BUB182Z is a Cordless Blower for shop and outdoor cleanup. This dustbag attaches easily for no messes.
- This is a BRAND NEW Original Item Manufactured by Makita Part number 122814-8. It is not reconditioned or used in any way.
- Designed for use with the BUB182Z and BUB142 Blower
- Great for lawn and garden use
- Genuine Makita Built
- DealHQ Part Number Q0427MAK-122814-8
- Makita Vac Dust Bag For BUB142/BUB182 Cordless Blowers
- ToolHQ 3 Month Warranty
- Tax Invoice
- Amazing service and a telephone number to call
- Peace of Mind
This product includes a ToolHQ 3 Month warranty.
- Your item includes a warranty period as specified in the listing
- In terms of our warranty, ToolHQ may elect to repair, exchange or replace the defective item with a substantially similar item.
- For any warranty claim within 14 days from purchase, all postage will be paid by ToolHQ. For any claim after 14 days, postage to and from ToolHQ will be paid by the customer
ToolHQ's warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
ToolHQ warrants products sold by ToolHQ against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period as specified in the ToolHQ product description from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period"). If a material defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, ToolHQ will either (1) repair the hardware defect at no charge, using new or refurbished parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the product with a product that is in a similar condition, performance and reliability and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or (3) refund the purchase price of the product. Where the product was sold as part of a package deal or kit, ToolHQ will fulfil its warranty obligation by repair, exchange or refund of the defective item only. If the defective item was sold as part of a kit or package deal, ToolHQ shall in its sole discretion, but acting reasonably, determine the refund amount of the item. ToolHQ may request that you replace defective parts with new or refurbished user-installable parts that ToolHQ provides in fulfilment of its warranty obligation. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part that has been installed in accordance with instructions provided by ToolHQ, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes ToolHQ's property. Parts provided by ToolHQ in fulfilment of its warranty obligation must be used in products for which warranty service is claimed. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to ToolHQ and becomes ToolHQ's property.
Exclusions and Limitations:
This Limited Warranty applies only to products sold directly by ToolHQ to the end user. It specifically excludes any bonus or gift items. ToolHQ does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. ToolHQ is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's use. Unless stated otherwise, this warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents; (c) to damage caused by use with product not supplied by ToolHQ; (d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (e) to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by ToolHQ or manufacturer; (f) to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of ToolHQ (g) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of ToolHQ; or (h) if any serial or other number has been removed or defaced; or (i) to damage caused by the product being misused; or (j) to any issues relating to fair wear and tear. To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory, express or implied. As permitted by applicable law, ToolHQ specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. If ToolHQ cannot lawfully disclaim statutory or implied warranties then to the extent permitted by law, all such warranties shall be limited in duration to the duration of this express warranty and to repair or replacement service as determined by ToolHQ in its sole discretion. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. Except as provided in this warranty and to the extent permitted by law, ToolHQ is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
**Please note that large value orders may be shipped 1-2 days late, as we need to verify the transaction is approved by the cardholder. This is for your protection as well as ours. If transactions cannot be verified, we will refund and cancel the order.
- Pickup available from Moorabbin, Laverton or Sydney (Please see item location in listing for confirmation - If another location required please check with us if item available prior to placing order)
- Please select "Pickup" in your cart when you checkout.
- Pickups available Monday-Friday from 2:00-5:00pm
- Pickups from Laverton or Sydney are not available same day as order placed. These items will only be available after 2pm the following business day or once a confirmation has been sent that item is ready for collection.
- Drivers Licence is required on all pickups.
- We do not allow your own courier to collect item on your behalf as we do require your signature. Pickups can be done by our customers only. Alternatively we can use our carriers to ship the item to you.
- We are proud to provide FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide. This excludes large and bulky items
- We are committed to fast and careful shipping.
- Depending on the item and size, shipping will be either via Australia Post eParcel or by a high quality courier service such as Toll or TNT. Large kits are sent via courier and therefore cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
- You will be issued a number to track your parcel via web
- Shipping occurs Monday through Friday excluding all holidays. Occasionally, your shipment will go out the day after your payment is received, but will always be processed within 2 business days of payment.
- All parcels sent must be signed for. If no-one is home, the postie will put a collection card in your post box, advising that the package will be held at your local Post Office awaiting your collection.
- Postage insurance is included in your order
- We will replace or refund you in full once it is confirmed by the carrier that your package has been lost.
- We follow the carrier's investigation process, which can take up to 10 working days for full resolution.